First Post

These layouts are from the Album I've done for my sister Lana's wedding.

The first is of my neice Hannah, the flower girl. I love working with multiple paper patterns.
The bling words are so versatile. Here's a little hint: I took "Hannakkah" and made the name
"Hannah" out of it! You will very seldom find a layout of mine that doesn't have either chipboard, rub-ons or bling! I don't think I can do it! Those are my three weaknesses...just those three. :-)

Do you ever have the dilema of "12" of almost the same pictures but because it is a special occasion, you feel you should use them? Or maybe you don't want six pages of the same kind of layouts...here is a solution. Not every layout has to have only one or two pictures. It is okay to put more than one photo on a page, and save those single photo layouts for the extra special shots!
8 Responses
  1. Angie Says:

    I love the flowers you used on your page. They are such a nice touch.


  2. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    Keep em coming lady! Don't stop now! More, more, more from my favourite scrapbooker.


  3. jem Says:

    Awesome, to see some of your work online. Keep them coming Laura.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Loving the blog Laura.Cant wait to see more layouts of yours online!!


  5. Chris Says:

    Love it. Beautiful as usual can hardly wait to see more.


  6. Pam Says:

    Great Job Laura
    I love the pages of your sister's wedding!


  7. Unknown Says:

    Hi Laura:

    So glad you have a Blog now. Of course your work is wonderful and I look forward to seeing your latest. See you soon.


  8. LOVE the blog!!! I have been patiently waiting for it to come to life and then we left for Dominican so I almost fell off my chair when Keli called at 9:15pm tonight to tell me to check it out! Fabulous! And you KNOW I'll be Croplifting your wedding layouts. And the Sisters one. And the...ok, so it'll probably be all of them! I have it in my head now that I really want to be published some day. To be published, you have to finish pages...on to the Spring Fling!