"Still Doing Field Trips in Grade 11"















Don't fall off your computer chair. Yes, it's me and I am blogging....again. I don't like it when life gets hold of you and takes you for a ride. I need to take time to prioritize. We can get caught up (or I can anyway) on our busy schedules and get stuck on that treadmill. Before you know it, a whole month has passed and I haven't connected with half of the people I wanted to touch base with. I don't like that. So I am going to work harder at that, life is too short.
So Jenna's Chem class had the privilege of going on a tour of the Cory Potash mine just last week. So the photography bug has hit my youngest daughter (finally) and she took something like 280 pictures of that morning! Pretty cool experience for a kid who was born and raised in good ole Saskatchewan! I have never been underground on a tour and both my dad and brother worked in a potash mine years ago. I find it fascinating and I know it is going to be challenging to scrapbook these photos and do them justice! I was already looking for rust/orange mottled paper but wasn't successful yet. I have something in mind and I am doing what I advise our customers NOT to do......come in with a specific pattern in their head and think we can match a paper to it! Good luck. I hope I can find what my brain has cooked up.....if not, I will improvise. So these pics will wait until I get my many half finished projects completed.

P.S. That combat skirt I made came in handy once again! Best invention ever.


3 Responses
  1. Very cool pictures...is everyone getting camera equipment for Christmas?
    Looking forward to seeing the pages....no pressure!:)


  2. Laura Says:

    No kidding.....there are some neat pictures.


  3. Angie Says:

    hey, glad to see your back in action...can't wait to see some new pages