"I Smile..."

I had to find a way to use this quote in my sister's wedding scrapbook. We had so much fun getting even with her...mean sisters that we were. She had that total horrified look on her face when she saw us walk to the mike. It was so worth it!! Even though the pictures aren't the best quality, you can still dress them up a bit and make your layout look just fine using rub-ons, a little bling and a bit of patterned paper.



This was our February challenge that Pam brought to the staff.
I never thought I would become an "adoptive parent". But it seems like my girls friends have dubbed me "Mamma P", and it has stuck. I kinda like it when I walk into the armouries and some of the kids holler out "Hi, Mamma P!" I really enjoy working with these teenagers, they are a great bunch of cadets trying to do something with their lives. They could be spending it getting into trouble or wasting it in front of a television or computer games, instead, they are doing something productive that will help them in their adult years. A little rub-on corner flourish, chipboard title and heart, no bling ( kind of hard with a cadet theme), ribbon and back to basic patterned paper and cardstock. Again, the hardest thing for me was finding a picture of myself!!! Ididn't have a current one, so Sharon was kind enough to take one of me.
5 Responses
  1. Still waiting for your first ever scrapbook page!


  2. Laura Says:

    It'll be posted tomorrow. I'll never live it down. I must be crazy to do this. Oh well, we can all have a good laugh at it. So keep looking tomorrow.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Im glad you finally learned how to post pages at home. Just kidding. Cant wait to see some more pages of yours on here. Especially ones I havent seen before!


  4. Laura Says:

    Hey, Britt. You will see some new one's...One of my first pages and one I completed last night. Hope you put one of your first pages up.:-)


  5. Pam Says:

    these are great!