First and latest


Okay, so here is one of my first pages I ever scrapbooked. Pretty "scary". Actually, we had a good chuckle today at the store. But in all self defence, I had never taken a Basics class. Had to have every one of those decorative scissors. At least I used the" bat cut" edge around my pictures. I was being consistant. lol Anyway, everyone is welcome to comment on it, I think I get the prize for sticker sneezing. I even put one on the tombstone!

Now this page I finished last night. When you look at these two pages, it makes me realize that I have grown and I am creative. I do have to work at it, I may not be as natural at it as some but the creativity is there. Just giving myself a self-confidence boost. Anyone who knows me well knows I am my worst critic. This page came together yesterday so easy and I did not scraplift any of it. For me, that is big. It is one of my pages that I am totally pleased with.



14 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Your "totally sweet " layout is absolutely stunning!
    Rina.


  2. Laura Says:

    Thanks Rina for the compliment. It helps when my niece is gorgeous,too!


  3. Love them both Laura - the first one for the laughs and the second for the creativity and as you know I am going to totally lift it!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Of course your creative Laura! You dont give yourself near as much credit as you deserve. I love your new layout of Hannah, its perfect!


  5. much improved I must say


  6. I'm still laughing at the spider.hehehehehehehehh I had to come back for another look! hahahahahahah


  7. jem Says:

    I love this layout Laura


  8. Kelly Says:

    I think this LO is really cute Laura and totally original - that's what you were going for, right?


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Laura,

    I love this Hannah layout. It is beautiful

    Tracey B


  10. Love this Laura! I totally might have to remember it somewhere in the future - if I ever get back to scrapbooking.
    Karen (you know who I am!)


  11. Laura Says:

    This is bad! Do you know how many Karen's I know? Can I have a hint? Did you move here from another country? If I am wrong, you are not going to let me live it down! That's the hazard of working in retail. Let me know if I got it right...please!!!


  12. Didn't you click on my user name? Where do you end up? On the blog of a Canadian? - I don't think so!
    Who else would be so cheeky!

    Karen


  13. Laura Says:

    Okay, duh! So I didn't think to check your blog. I won't make that mistake twice. Actually, the cheekiness (if that is a word) is what made me think of you...ha! ha! ha! Have to admit that was quite a "blonde" moment for me. I had a good chuckle over that one. Good thing I can laugh at myself, because I'm sure I'll be hearing about it from customers in the store who read my blog!


  14. Dawn Hueser Says:

    As usual my dear friend you continue to amaze me with your work. You have matured beautifully from the little scrapper I met a few years ago.