"Almost Tagged by Kelly"

Well, Kelly didn't think I would have time for "tag", but I have been thinking about it and so I'll play along. Here are seven random facts about me. Not in order of importance.
1). I am a nighthawk. I rarely get to bed before midnight-one oclock in the morning. I think this started way back when I homeschooled my girls and that was my only me time, when everyone was in bed for the night. I would sit and read...I love reading, start a good book and I cannot put it down.
2). I homeschooled my girls Rachel for 9 years, and Jenna for 8 years. And I would do it all over again in a flash. Especially now when Rachel is about to embark on adulthhood, I will forever cherish all those years we had every day together. It's funny how the brain and memory erases most of the "rough" days (and there were plenty, believe me) and right now, I only remember the good ones.
3). I have been married to the same wonderful man for 23 years. Highschool sweethearts. Quircky sense of humor that has me rolling on the floor laughing, I think sometimes it is just our family that gets the humor, too. And that's okay.
4). Love Tim Horton's coffee, ice capps, engish toffee capps. They better not ever close their doors, they are not allowed to. I need Tim's!
5). I love my Savior. He changed my life. He is what makes my girls shine. He is awesome.
6). Of course it goes without saying, I love scrapbooking. It is my only hobby that I can sit down with a headache and my headache can go away. It is therapeutic for me.
7). I love my friends, am loyal and love being with people. I am NOT a loner. The more the merrier. In case you haven't noticed. lol
It's hard to stop at seven! I love to laugh. Nothing chases the blues away faster than a great time of laughing. I am usually laughing at myself...because I am usually doing something dorky.
So Kelly, I was a little late in responding, but I did it. I feel like I am finally catching up on a few things like even sleep!
6 Responses
  1. Kelly Says:

    Ho Man, has it ever been hard to post a comment on your blog - blogger hates me!
    ANyway, love the random facts...
    I am so with you on the whole Tim H's deal, I don't think they will ever close their doors b/c we make them too rich!
    Thanks for participating - it was fun, right???


  2. Amanda Says:

    I think I might have guessed every one of the facts on your post...not because you are transparent, but because you let the good things about you shine. :) You rock, girlfriend! And that's why we love you. (And also because you make us buy stuff...LOL)


  3. I have a confession to make...only been to tim's three times in my life. I know I am weird but for your sake Laura I hope they never close.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hmmm? Over two weeks and no new news or LO's? And isn't there supposed to be a recipe or something? I have a family to feed you know!!!


  5. Kelly Says:

    Hey Laura, where have you been?


  6. albenton Says:

    Hi, I just wanted to say that I love your daughter's dress...so gorgeous! Where did she get it? I always had the WORST time finding modest dresses for formal events! I too, share your love for our sweet Heavenly Savior and intense therepeutic benefits from scrapbooking! =D Have a wonderful day!