"Beautiful"

This is one of my favorite pictures that Denise took of Rachel. I wanted to keep it simple and focus on the photo. Typical, notice what I used? Rub ons, chipboard and some bling. I am having difficulty though, maybe you guys can help me. Honestly, how many ways can you use the word "beautiful" when you are doing a book on grad? You need that one adjective for a picture and I've already used it a couple of times... I need some help here. I only have about 25 more pages to go, minimum, to finish her book. I leave it in your hands. :-)

7 Responses
  1. Kelly Says:

    I love this layout Laura - she looked stunning and the layout is a perfect compliment for her dress.


  2. Very nice! Yes very nice indeed!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    She is definitely beautiful...both on the outside and the inside!!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    So excited for a new post. I saw you create this page through all the different stages and I absolutely love the end result!! Cant wait to see more pages since youll have more time to create this summer (hopefully)



  5. Sharon Says:

    This is one of my favorite pages you have done lately. Some of those wedding ones are great too. You should get some of those up here too and share with everyone.


  6. Kate Says:

    Classic, stunning, breathtaking, get a thesaurus girl!!! LOVE the rubons! What kind are they, I NEED them! ;0)