"Busy, Busy,Busy"

I have not had time to scrapbook lately, so you have been getting pictures . I am hoping to get some pages done in the next week or so. Been busy at work and at home. I want to change my blog design too (with someones help) hint, hint. One of these days. I have so many unfinished projects I wanted to complete before the girls got home. Won't see all of them done, but they will be surprised. I don't want to tell them any of it. I wish my cupboards were going to be in by then, but at least we can have the living room and kitchen all painted and ready for the cupboards. There are not enough hours in a day or I just wish I didn't need to sleep!
I talked to Rachel tonight on the phone. She had a very late night last night seeing kids off and new ones in. As she was talking to me she let out a very small "aah" like you would for a bug or a spider crawling on you. I asked her what was wrong and she replied, "Oh we have a very bold mouse in our tent." And oh so calmly carried on with our conversation. This mouse just scurried over someones foot as we were talking on the phone. Did I have the right child? Someone must have kidnapped her. This is the kid who almost made me hit the ditch on Circe Drive when she was about 5 or 6 yrs old because there was a bee flying around in the car and she let out the most bloodcurdling scream you ever did hear. I thought someone tried to kill her. This cannot be my child...she could hear the bzzz of a mosquito at 300 yds and couldn't sleep nor let anyone else sleep until we killed it and every last one of them in the house. This is the child who was afraid of ladybugs, dragonflies, grasshoppers, aphids, flies,... you get the drift. You talk about someone conquering fear...Rachel has conquered fear and overcome! Her favorite part of cadets is FTX's... where you are outside on the ground roughing it. The rougher the better. No running water, no comfy beds, no white porcelain, etc. God is amazingly awesome!!!!
0 Responses