"Mauraders"


Yes, I did do an actual football page. This was the challenge Julie threw out to me using the new Beckie Higgins Sketches. Jenna is on the yearbook so she was at this football game. She took some pretty amazing pictures and I will have a few more pages to do. Some of these will be in the yearbook (I think) they should be, of course cause I'm her mom and I know best! lol I really had fun doing the tried and true color blocking and lots of pictures because when I was developing them, I couldn't decide what pictures I wanted to scrapbook so I had more than enough! The neat thing about Jenna being on yearbook, is that she is now liking taking pictures. She doesn't like all the technical stuff (much like her mother) but the bug has bit!
I did finish the chipboard album for my sister Lana and gave it to her this morning. She loved it and I knew she would. My middle sister Darla also loved it and expressed a desire for one for her birthday and knows that I should probably get started now if I want to get finished by July! I couldn't take pictures of it though because my camera battery was dead and I wasn't able to charge it before heading out to give it to her this morning. Hopefully will have that posted before too long!
12 Responses
  1. Angie Says:

    I like the blocking look for sports pages. Looks Good!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I love the football page! It's awesome...and nice to see some new layouts.


  3. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    Whew, finally! Glad to see some new stuff! Yippee!


  4. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    Whooo hooo ! I am number 3000! I won I won! Yipee!. Huh, you say I didn't win?
    No RAKs? .......oh!


  5. Laura Says:

    I'll bring it with me to Calgary when we show up. See you soon!!!


  6. Kate Says:

    Oh. My. WORD. You BLOGGED!!! It was so nice to see. Great photos. Baby is kicking like crazy and I'll drop in to see you at the store (fat belly and all) in the New Year. Off to Mexico first!!!


  7. kristen Says:

    Hey Laura, I will be home for Christmas...18 to 25. I'm planning on stopping by the store to pick up a few things for that Baby book...rhinestone words ...hope you still have them, have to try sepll out his name! Have a wonderful Christmas! Do you know when you'll be in the store?


  8. V Says:

    Laura you're a meeeeeaaaan scrapbooker! =) I don't understand how you do it!! I wish I could scrapbook like that! Wowzers!!


  9. Laura Says:

    Thanks Vren. There are many more people more talented than I but I have fun.


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Laura. Love the football pages. As well as Mr.Monkey. you seem to be kicking out more pages now that im not around to bug you. haha. see you soon.


  11. Jenn Penny Says:

    i love this page :) and the mr monkey page, of course!
    i posted a new thing, about drivers examinations.... what a stupid time that is.

    see yah.


  12. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    okay, it is now January 19 madame! It is time to update this blog! I can tell it was not one of your new years resolutions to be a better blogger. Waiting........zzzzzzzzz........