"Don't Keel Over"

Okay, so I have a few more pictures to post until I get my camera back sometime later tonight so I can finally upload my new pages. That is mostly the reason why I haven't posted anything new in a long time...I figured you guys may be sick of seeing just pics. But Rachel was in one of the building her uncle is a custodian of and she was able to take some pretty cool pictures. The top one I really like and I will be scrapping it..I have it in black and white also and I already know what paper I am going to use.....go figure! And yes it is a new line that just came in this week. She is sitting on a ledge about 2' wide and about 6 stories off the ground....her hand is about 3" from the edge. Yup, just glad I wasn't there because I couldn't have watched.
I think this is my favorite photo. The firemen came to do some training in the basement and she got some shots of the trucks and flags. And before any of you ask, there are no photos of any firemen! She really had fun that afternoon.

Here is one more and I like the angle of this shot again taken from the rooftop. I just really like the rich colors. Let me know what you think of the pics!!!



8 Responses
  1. kristen Says:

    Photos are awesome, so glad to see you back at it...blogging I mean!


  2. Laura Says:

    thanks kris...it takes rach taking some awesome photos to get me going again!


  3. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    I am leaving a comment! I am leaving a comment! did you notice? I am leaving a comment! I actually like the picture of Rachel the best. Where's some of your other beauty, Jenna? Did you read this comment! I really did leave a comment! by for now! I amd done leaving my comment!


  4. Laura Says:

    my response to your comment....you are a winner! my other beauty doesn't like getting her picture taken much, but I did manage to get one the other night...now it is just to get it on the computer, then on my blog.....not a difficult task!!


  5. Angie Says:

    I think you have beautiful daughters. And she took beautiful photos as well. And congrats on the news on the above post!!


  6. Laura Says:

    thank you angie...i happen to agree, but i am slightly prejudiced whenit comes to stuff like that! lol.


  7. Laura Says:

    thank you angie...i happen to agree, but i am slightly prejudiced whenit comes to stuff like that! lol.


  8. Amanda Says:

    Laura, I love love love the pic of the building. Just awesome!