"Vacation"

Yes folks, I already had to save my husband from falling the 100m drop down Look Off point, near Canning, Nova Scotia. What a goof!
This is what we saw when we looked over the the edge of Look Off cliff. Absolutely beautiful country.
Shannon had to give fishing a try while he was here. Wasn't too successful! Maybe it was the bait! Lol.
Peggy's Cove. One of my hi-light's. What a unique experience to drive in and spend some time there.
I literally had to drag Shannon away from the sea. He loves the crashing waves and wanted to find a chair and sit and watch for hours. He took hundreds of photos got some amazing shots.

Lonely sailboat...very windy that day. Probably perfect day for sailing. What do I know...I am just a stubble jumper from Saskatchewan. Just wouldn't want to be out on the water.Liked this boat, don't know why. maybe cause of the little one in front of it. And the color contrast.
this was the last shot on the way out of Peggy's Cove. Now we are on our way to PEI tomorrow. Lot's of driving to see Ann of Green Gable's. maybe more pictures before I get home.
6 Responses
  1. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    I absolutely can relate to the ocean and wanting to sit beside it for hours. Enjoy your trip, miss you.


  2. Darla Says:

    Trip of a lifetime, Laura. I'm very glad you both got to go.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I'm sooooo glad you're enjoying Nova Scotia. I think it's the most beautiful place in the world. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!

    xo
    Debi (Sherri's baby sis...sorry Mrs.Wizzle's baby sister)


  4. V Says:

    Haha love the first pic! You guys are goofs :)


  5. Sharon Says:

    Just like we thought . . . the moment you left the store . . . it burnt down . . . kidding! Glad to see you having some fun. Remember to get some pictures of you so you can remember you being there. Get out from behind the camera.


  6. Laura Says:

    There are pics of me. just didn't post them. Shannon took most of the pics. Was wishing Rach was here taking the pics. PEI was absolutely beautiful! Red dirt, green, green grass, ocean, trees. People here have pride of ownership. They take care of their home and land. Their lawns look like grass greens, every single one of them! Not to mention the pace is so relaxing. I will take this coast over the west any day! Going to see the tall ships today.

    Couldn't figure out why we have only taken less than 700 pictures. Then I remembered that Shannon is taking most of the pictures and secondly Rachel is not here with us! lol