"You Are Amazing"

My baby is growing up too fast. She is still my tomboy in disguise, though. The bottom picture truly shows Jenna's personality to a T. She can be all dressed up, and if someone challenged her to climb a tree she would find a way. She is amazing and I miss her!!! I admit it. I love the scalloped paper and these titles (I forget who makes them) sorry Ralna :) a little bling, some bling cardstock.
Well, everyone gets to see a picture of Shannon and I together. Miracle! What a job Denise had too! Between Shannon and his dad Gordon, not cooperating, she had her work cut out for her. We had lots of fun and she did get some good pictures of us. For people who are usually holding the camera, this is a good thing. It will probably be another two years (Jenna's grad) before we get more family pictures taken, because we love it so much!!! Once again, trusty old Basic Grey patterned paper and rub-ons. A little glaze on the rub-ons and we are finished. Oh, and the buttons.
I love this picture of Lana and Will. I have had it for almost two years. I wanted to do something special with it and the paper I was using just wasn't working. So I kept putting the picture aside and doing something else. I pulled it back out recently determined to do this page. I went on the hunt for paper and low and behold good ole trusty Basic Grey was perfect! I love the colors and of course, I ended up using a design I did before (not quite the same) but when you are in a slump, you just sometimes have to get a page done! This was my picture, but I know when my sister sees this page, she is going to want it for her album. How can I say no? Ink, bling, rub-ons, and a little chipboard and patterned paper. That's it. Simple.

7 Responses
  1. Love all three layouts! I just may lift the layout of your sister with her man!


  2. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    I like the Will and Lana layout the best too! The picture is awesome too! Such a simple layout but so effective! The look on their faces is ..... I can't think of a word to describe it....


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Beautiful.


  4. Kelly Says:

    Love these layouts, and so glad you finally got them put on your blog - ha!


  5. Kate Says:

    Gorgeous, gorgeous LOs as usual! Love that Basic Grey.


  6. Kate Says:

    P.S. What did you use for the J in Jenna?


  7. Laura Says:

    Bazzill Bling cardstock cut out with the Crickit lowercase Jasmine font. It's the first time I used the machine and I am liking it!