"Harvest Crop"

Okay, go ahead and have a good laugh. Ralna did yesterday. I looked at the work schedule for Saturday and realized that she scheduled me to work from 12-6pm.....ding, ding, ding. Are the light bulbs going on yet? The nerve of her! How can I miss one? How can I miss out on the action? This isn't right? I think I will go on strike! You guys could phone the store and tell her how much you just lllooooovvee me being there....just kidding. I have already started going through withdrawl. I have been whining ever since. She even asked me if I thought her, Deb and Sharon could handle it. Of course they can. I know that is a bit "redonkulus" but you ladies have to realize that I haven't missed working a morning of a weekend crop registration since I started working at JSI 3 1/2 years ago! Have a little mercy on me. I'll just have to "suck it up" as the saying goes. I know I'll get razzed and that's okay, just go a little easy on me or I might not show you all the new product that came in, you may have to go and search on your own........which could be scary considering the whole store is re merchandised and even I don't know where half the stuff was put!
So, I won't be seeing any of those in-line registries on Saturday morning!
So all you convention die harts will have to wait until the "Spring Fling" to see me during the registration madness!!!
6 Responses
  1. Kate Says:

    Normally, I would totally respond with "Suck it up Buttercup" BUT how am I going to get through without you answering my phone call tomorrow?!? Have you informed the girls how important it is to answer MY phone call? I'm worried now...


  2. Laura Says:

    I know...but I'm not even the one answering the phones, it's Deb. This is so funny, I can't believe I am reacting this way! Major withdrawl, I'm surprised I don't have a headache!!!!


  3. Kelly Says:

    Just as long as we get in ... that is all I have to say ...


  4. Kate Says:

    Deb rocks...we are IN baby!!! See you on the 2nd!


  5. Laura......I now know where Rachel gets her....um....distracted thinking from.

    How many minutes to fill the roster for the fall crop??


  6. Sharon Says:

    Ha, Ha, Ha . . . crazy as it seems, after working at JSI for 7 years, this is the first registration that I have done. Twelve minutes flies when you're having fun. I did not enjoy having to tell people to their faces and on the phone for the next couple of hours that we were full. The waiting list doesn't cut it babe. But you survived! And so did we! Yeah team!