"On The Farm"

For any of you who have been coming to the store for any length of time, this is my nephew that had open heart surgery last year. Quite healthy looking isn't he? I can report that he has a clean bill of health and in fact I know God is good. He doesn't need a heart transplant now and I don't know all the "medical" info but he is going to be just fine!!!! He is picking out a new kitten here and having a tough time deciding which one they are going to take home.
Getting help feeding the horses from big brother Brandon. I just had so much fun taking pictures that day. The kids were fun.

We went out to Wynyard a while back and had a blast taking these pictures of the boys. This one above is my favorite with the horses. They have the complete attention of all five of the paints. I gave these pics to Baylee, but I think I have to scrap them too! They are just too cute!



4 Responses
  1. Angie Says:

    Aww! cute pictures. Glad to hear your nephew is doing good.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hey, this is weird. Laura. I know your nephew! My friend babysits him and his brother every second week....it's a small world.

    That kitten and your nephew are priceless in that picture.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Great photos Laura! And it's so wonderful your little nephew is doing well. He looks like such a sweetie!
    - Helen


  4. Laura Says:

    Honestly, I don't know how Baylee keeps up with them, they are that active! Even before Harcus had to have surgery, he was a going concern and I got tired just watching him. I am so thankful I had girls!! They were active enough!