"Help"

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here. If you've been in the store lately, you will have noticed that we have been doing alot of mini projects, cards, etc. A few weeks back, Ralna asked me to do a project out of that Hospitality magazine and I am finally getting to it. You think you know your self and all your little quirks until you try and do a project like this! I don't want it to take a year, and Ralna knows that these projects can seriously take, like forever as it is!
This is where I need your help. I want to to the little book in there called "You Can Quote Me" except when I started trying to come up with all my "famous" quotes, well let's just say the book is going to be mighty thin. So I thought I came up with a brilliant plan-let's post it to those customers who know me well and see what they remember about me. I'll start it with a couple of quotes I came up with and then I seriously need your help! I was thinking of the best ten Laura quotes. Thanks ladies I know I can count on you!
1). That is too funny!
2). Let me show you the new product we got in. (Sound familiar ladies. I am always saying that one).
3). You crack me up.
That is about all I have come up with. Pretty skinny book. I eagerly await.
15 Responses
  1. Angie Says:

    I have talked to you lots, I should know some of them...this is more difficult than I thought...I'll try to think of something for you


  2. Sheryl Says:

    hey Laura. How about the night you told a customer to come behind the counter and take a "leak"?(peek and leak)


  3. Angie Says:

    lol, I remember that night too...lol

    "No...Seriously..."
    "Its just been crazy busy in here"

    I have heard you say these ones several times..after I heard you say them today while I was in the store, they sounded very familiar.


  4. No way!
    What do YOU want?
    Show me who he is in a parking lot; Ill run him over


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I was also thinking of, "show me who he is in the parking lot & I'll run him over!" Here's another famous Laura quote:
    "This is redonkulious!"
    - Helen


  6. Laura Says:

    Thanks guys...I was actually thinking about the parking lot one myself, trying to figure out how to put it in there. I'm just gonna do it...this is the way I talk!


  7. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    I almost died laughing. you know, your near death experiences.

    Oh Sherri, you'll never guess what we got in today.

    Wait until you see....

    I'm going to kill him...

    Did you read my email?


    I'll see if I can think of some more




  8. Anonymous Says:

    Guess what just came in.....

    It's a Peterson thing!!!!

    You just have to have.....

    You won't believe what she did this time!!!!!

    She's just like her DAD!!!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Now seriously, on the "customer service" side, how about: "We just received a new shipment of Basic Grey. You're going to LOVE them!"

    Back before I had any awareness of the pedigrees of scrap-booking papers, I wondered just how many variations of grey coloured papers there were out there that one could possibly emote about! Little did I know, hee-hee! ... BTW, Basic Grey IS awesome!!!

    Which brings to mind another Laura-ism:
    "That is AWESOME!"
    and:
    "You are AWESOME!"
    - Helen



  10. Have you guys got Laura pegged or what? I honestly can't think of any more but the parking lot one is new to me....care to explain Laura?


  11. Anonymous Says:

    How bout "PIG". You always say "pig". Whether it is just the word itself or its "oh pig". You the only person I know who says it. I will forever be reminded of you when I hear it haha.

    I also dont know of the parking lot one Julie. Laura will have to explain.


  12. Laura Says:

    If a friend of mine has been hurt by someone, my first response in defense for them is, "Point them out in the parking lot and I'll run them over!" You know, like "Do you want me to beat them up for you after school?"