"Capturing the Moment"

This is one of the few pages I finished using the pictures Rachel took from the photoshoot she did of Darla, Lana and myself. For people who really don't like getting their picture taken, we really had alot of fun that day. We laughed and made Rachel work extra hard. The PDQ paper is so easy to use because it is already done for you and when you want a quick and easy page...tada! I think that is why I am liking this line so much because I like using several different patterns of paper on a layout and these are already preprinted for you. Slap a picture on it, add a few embellishments and it's done.

3 Responses
  1. Angie Says:

    I like this page. And WOW...lol..two posts in one week. Did you ever recover your pictures from this photo shoot?


  2. Laura Says:

    Nope...we will go out again when the weather is a bit warmer and the trees arree greener and get them done again though. We were really disappointed.


  3. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    Ssssshhhhh don't tell everything I can't tell that from the page.