"My Little Man"

He was such a goof that day! If you look close, you might actually see the outline for his halo...not! He fooled around, wouldn't sit still, made his many faces, all to get this one angelic picture. Everyone that walked by on the Meewasin couldn't help but smile at his antics and I laughed pretty much the whole time (much to the chagrin of my sister) and Rachel came away just a bit frazzled. He was pretty much your typical boy...with a little ADHD thrown in there! LOL.
I have not had the chance to use any of the PDQ paper line and this seemed to fit quite well. You cannot tell with this photo, but I used the Grungeboard letters, inked and glazed them, Heidi Swapp clear letters, Cricut diecut font and some 7 Gypsies rub ons.
3 Responses
  1. Darla Says:

    Thought I'd put this on Seth's post since he was lonely.

    It sure is nice to have a sister who is tops at scrapping. My kids are the bestest scrapper material ever!


  2. Laura Says:

    Second only to mine!


  3. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    Okay you two, enough! The page is fabulous! Both his and rosie. would love to see them in real life cause I know that the pictures do not do them justice.