"My Rosie"

I have always been going to do a page titled Rosie or My Rosie, but I never seemed to have the right picture... until now. She is such a sweetie and reminds me of my Rachel in so many ways. She sat and posed for her pictures like a little lady. Her middle name is Rose and I started calling her Rosie several years ago and it kinda just stuck. It has become my pet name for her. In fact, when her mom tries to call her petunia, she emphatically replies, "Mom, my name is not petunia, it is Rosie."
Again I used PDQ paper, stickles, black Prima bling, Prima's new flowers, and leaves(which I absolutely love) and Making Memories chipboard letters, and Heidi Swapp ghost letters. I am trying to use my stash, so some of the newer layouts coming up will have old paper on it. Just a heads up because people come into the store looking for the stuff we use on our pages and we won't have it anymore. :-) Sorry.
5 Responses
  1. Looks like fun was had by all at the spring stampede. And what did Miss Laura do with herself all weekend???
    Love the page with youe Miss Rosie - sooo pretty - Miss Rosie and the page!


  2. Laura Says:

    Laura scrapped Friday night, worked Saturday, came home, did some house work and waited for my family to get home. Nice time.


  3. Sharon Says:

    Glad to see you got a couple of your pages up on the blog. Love the Rosie page. One of my favorites.


  4. Laura Says:

    Thank you, Sharon. Hope you had a restful day off. See you on Thursday.


  5. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    Nice, nice,nice. I really like the rosie page!