"Photo Shoot"

Here is my recent page of my nieces Amanda and Melissa. This picture cracks me up because it so catches their true personality. Rachel tells them to look off to their left and Amanda obeys Rachel. Melissa does at first, but then she just has to sneak a peek and that happens to be when Rachel snaps the pic! The whole curiosity thingy! Now I am warning you that I used an old line of Basic Grey paper so there is no sniff of it even being in the store. Sorry. But the color was just perfect for the page. Bling, flowers, buttons, and rub-ons...again my favs. Really like how this one turned out. I started out with an idea from pagemaps.com and changed it a bit.

9 Responses
  1. Amanda Says:

    Love the page, Laura -- it is one of my faves of yours!

    Isn't it great using old stash? I need to do that more.... ummmmmm...
    but then again, if I did I wouldn't be at the store to see you very often.....

    Nevermind...:)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    This page turned out great.(as all of yours do) Good to see you getting pages done and posting them on your blog

    Debbi-Anne


  3. Laura Says:

    *Gasp-Gasp...Sputter, smile* you finally left me a post, Debbi-Anne. Thank-you!!!

    Amanda, this is one of my favorites too because the patterned paper by BG is one of my all time favs!


  4. Beautiful page aand very cute photo!


  5. Angie Says:

    Love this page! The colors are great.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Love this lo and the old BG line! It's so beautiful Laura!

    Janet


  7. Laura Says:

    Thanks! I'm trying a new philosophy...start using your stash! I would buy and save and hoard, keeping it for that "special page" and then forget I had it or keep saving it. Well, I just decided to start using my stash of everything wherever I can. So, we'll see how long I can keep it up!


  8. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    Wjow! like your pages. you ar e shifting your style. nice,very nice!


  9. Also one of my favs laura... awesome