"Back From Vacation"



Here are a few pictures from our vacation. Shannon took some cool ones of the Space Needle. Seattle is such a cool city. It is full of interesting individuals...you see pretty much everything while you are there. Both girls say they want to live there, but I think most of them do after they have been there. Myself personally, after a few days, I am ready for Circle Drive, 8th St, College Dr, 22nd, and our 10 min traffic jams. You don't know a traffic jam until you are stuck on the I5 in Seattle at about 5pm rush hour...yikes! Saskatchewan looks better and better. I am a prairie girl at heart.



4 Responses
  1. Darla Says:

    Yup, prairie girl I am too. Freeways and I do not do well together.


  2. April D Says:

    OMG! you are blogging again...yeah!!!! bout' time...lol


  3. Laura Says:

    I know, I know....don't bug me.