"Good Friends"



You guys are going to faint...two posts. Angie and I go waaayy back. To the very first time we (Shannon and I) went to Washington. That was over 20 years ago. We have been great friends since. She has the Italian hospitality, a great cook... oh my goodness, can she cook!!! And do we ever laugh! She is perhaps the darkest blonde I know. Shannon torments her because she is quite gullible. I think perhaps some of me is rubbing off onto her and she is getting quite saucy with Shannon. Her driving has improved...hee, hee, hee. Darla would even feel comfortable in the vehicle. Jenna and Mike (the two youngest) fought, up until this last trip, like cats and dogs. They would argue about what shade of blue the sky was.

I Just wanted everyone to meet one of my very dearest and best friends, since I was talking about Washington alot. And I don't even mind this picture of me which is rare!

8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Did your life slow down? Or how is it you are able to post twice in a week?

    Debbi-Anne


  2. Thomas D Says:

    Awwwww I miss Angie!!!


  3. Darla Says:

    I will have to witness it to believe that her driving has improved. She is the cause of the first of my gray hairs on my last visit four years ago.

    But yes, there is no one in the world like her (except Connie Kendall from Adventures in Odyssey)and I love her to death.


  4. Laura Says:

    Debbi-Anne: No my life hasn't gotten any less busy, I just finally guilted myself into updating my blog!

    Thomas: Angie truly is one of a kind and I wish we lived closer so we could get into trouble more often! lol

    Darla: You about said it all. But her driving did not freak me out in the least. I love laughing with her until we cried, all because of something she said or did. Good times!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Laura..Just leaving a comment since you were bugging me the other day!! :) Way to go on two posts...I almost gave up on you!

    Wendy from Kerrobert


  6. Laura Says:

    Wahoo!!!! You made my day! Thanks for leaving a post. Now I just have to do an actual page post! Almost have a page completed to post.

    It was sure good to see you on the weekend. Make sure you say hi to Tara for me!.

    Laura


  7. I haven't seen Angie in years and I don't even know her, but I remember thinking she was so pretty and I loved to watch her play the organ. She so impressed me that I named my daughter Angie after her. So many people would try and call her Angela and I would insist her name was not Angela it was just "Angie!" LOL
    I bet she didn't know she was so famous, eh?


  8. Laura Says:

    No she wouldn't believe she was so famous. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside and if you can have friendships last the span of twenty some years, you are blessed. I have that with Mrs. Wizzle also. I am truly blessed in this life.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog.