"The Race is On"

Well, we all pretty much know that Ralna and Sharon went to the Elton John concert last night. When tickets went on sale, Ralna was able to nab two of them and they were right up front! Alas, Sharon didn't have her film SLR with her but Ralna did....
Ralna has the photos..................Sharon needs the photos to scrapbook the first Elton John concert page that she is so famous for.............Ralna is not working tomorrow............Sharon is working tomorrow night..............Ralna has the photos...............Sharon does not..............The race is on to see who gets the first page done.......Ralna says Sharon will because she doesn't have the time, nor is she working..........I say it's hard to scrap a concert page without the photos.
What do you think?
9 Responses
  1. April D Says:

    I say Sharon will win as she was sooooo wanting to go forever! She will probably just do a page and add photos later as it is all fresh and she will be pumped to probably do it...that would be me anyway...lol


  2. Laura Says:

    As I left the store tonight, she already had an 8x12 photo she was working on! I am thinking she will win this one!


  3. Angie Says:

    I think sharon will win too


  4. I think Sharon will win too, she did get some good photos too! And I was here last night when she was finishing her 1st page. I'll be lucky if I get mine printed by the weekend. I'm too exhausted to scraprace.


  5. Laura Says:

    Don't feel bad Ralna. Anybody on their game has it hard to beat Sharon when it comes to pumping out pages. Remember when we got in the new Creative Cafe line, I still didn't get my page up. Oh well, no one is as fast as she is!


  6. Sharon Says:

    Well, I have one page up. It's okay. Thank you to everyone who had so much faith in my scrapbooking zest. I should get it up on my blog Sunday. It's okay, not great like the concert, but an amazing memory.


  7. Laura Says:

    Yah, right. I saw it last night and I thought it was great!


  8. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    Happy Birthday, yesterday Laura! Hope you had a great day!


  9. Laura Says:

    Thank you and yes I did. Got money, went shopping! Yeah!