"Extreme Adventure"

Here is the picture taken of where Rachel was last week in Alberta on her Glacier expedition. Suffice it to say that she came home a few days early because there was a blizzard, and it was an extremely difficult expedition. She still has to do the journaling for it, but I did get to use the new SEI line and I love the colors.
So ladies, I outdid myself with three pages wahoo! Now I have to get busy and finish the calendar for the calendar class I will be teaching Nov 15....not to mention our crop weekend coming up.....or Trisha the following weekend. Oh, the fun! See you in the store.

I have wanted to do a page about Jenna and her attributes for a long time and finally finished the page yesterday. Most of these photos are old ones (ancient in her books...lol) but they still describe her character to a tee. In fact, I thought of more and ran out of room so I quit. Anyway, the page is doe with the new Granola line from Basic Grey...go figure. My favorite of favorite paper companies. They rock! And two of their new chipboard lines. Yup. Still like the stuff.
8 Responses
  1. Jenna Says:

    Me thinks you should do another one with more recent pictures..lol like pictures with in the past year?? lol Just kidding!
    LOVE YOU! thanks for thinking I'm......I'm sumthin.


  2. Laura Says:

    You are an amazing daughter. In fact both of you are. I am the most fortunate mother in the world to have the girls I do!

    Love you too!

    As for the pictures, I was trying to use up the ones I already had developed...so...just...deal with it! lol!


  3. Mrs. Wizzle Says:

    Dear goodness, I am soooo impressed with the expertise and artistic creativity that is evident in both amazing works of art! You stagger the thought with the mixture of texture and colours! The ambience of each is subliminal and allows each viewer to see what is lurking under their conscious thought in their own subconscious (sp?) Simply amazing! Simply astounding! Simply astronomical! Simply awesome! Simply agronomic!


  4. Laura Says:

    You dork! I really shouldn't even grace your comment with a comment of my own...but to all you readers in blog land...Mrs. Wizzle happens to be my bestest friend in the world. Well I should maybe say, was my bestest friend. After hounding me nonstop about my lack of current "page posts", I come to find that she is a "blog creeper" or "lurker" this week and has the nerve to read my blog and not comment. After my friendly reprimand...thus you have her...remarks. I am sure, she had to look all those very, big, important sounding words up, too. You have yourself a marvelous day Mrs. Wizzle, and thanks for posting on my blog, you winner! lol.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Very Good job! I love the way you put that page together!! :)


  6. Laura Says:

    Thanks Angie, and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!


  7. Amanda Says:

    Laura, I love how that page turned out! I remember you showed me the pic and I loved it. I miss you guys -- life's just not the same when I'm not cropping at JSI! I'll be there soon.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    You will be proud to know you made me cry.....Hooch and Jenna.

    Chris